Cinch National Checklist Day 2019 Facebook & Instagram Giveaway (“Campaign”)
Official Rules & Regulations (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years or older and legal residents of the United States possessing an active and valid Facebook account.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of cinch Home Services, Inc. (“Cinch”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting 12:01 a.m. EST on October 30, 2019 and ending 11:59 p.m. EST on October 30, 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by leaving a comment to Cinch’s October 30, 2019, social media post for National Checklist Day on the official Facebook and Instagram accounts for Cinch to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that do not adhere to the Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cinch. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Cinch.
5. Prizes: Four (4) individuals will be randomly selected as prize winners (“Winners”) from the eligible entries received. Each Winner will be awarded an Amazon Echo Dot as the Campaign prize. Each prize has a retail value of $49.99 USD. Total retail value of prizes is $199.96. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Cinch’s discretion.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cinch to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: October 31, 2019, four (4) Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified no later than November 2nd, 2019, by replying to the respective Winners’ post and request the Winner to send a private message to Cinch within the Facebook or Instagram platform. Winners will need to provide to Cinch their full name and address for the delivery of the prize. Cinch shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or timeline/feed filters or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited. No alternate prize winners will be selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Cinch’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By posting a comment, You understand and agree that Cinch, anyone acting on behalf of Cinch, and Cinch licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Cinch reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Cinch control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Cinch may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Cinch. Cinch reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Rules. Cinch has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Cinch reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Cinch and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS FLORIDA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Palm Beach County, Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
1. Betsy Myers
2. Adrian Lee
3. Sharlyn Larew
4. Kent Labinski