The enhanced Cinch Home Services plan (formerly Long & Foster Home Warranty Plan) provides repair and replacement coverage for the home's most important systems and appliances. In addition to having the most comprehensive coverage available, the plan comes with exclusive features, such as homeowners insurance deductible reimbursement, not available with any other home warranty. And best of all, the plan is backed by the Long & Foster Service Commitment, which pledges to ensure that each one of our customers has an excellent customer experience and that all claims will be resolved quickly and competently.
Special coverage for Cinch's Long & Foster customers
1. Unlimited HVAC systems
There isn't a limit on the number of HVAC systems in your home.
2. Outside sewer line coverage
3. Homeowners insurance deductible reimbursement
This is the only home warranty that reimburses you, up to $1,000 per year, when you have to pay a deductible on a homeowners insurance claim. Simply report your paid claim within 45 days. All reimbursement details will be included in your welcome book, which will be mailed after the warranty has been paid. Only one reimbursement claim per member, per 12-month period.
4. Premium appliance option
When replacing professional series or ultra-premium appliance models, we will match brand for brand when possible with domestically available units. This will occur when the premium appliances option is purchased from the following manufacturers: Asko, Bertazzoni, Bosch, Dacor, Delfield, GE Monogram Series, Fisher & Paykel, JENN-AIR, Kitchen Aid, Miele, Sub-Zero, Thermador or Viking.*
Long & Foster's service commitment
We partner with the best insurance and home warranty companies in America. We are committed to ensuring that each one of our customers has an excellent customer experience. In addition, all claims will be resolved quickly and competently. We're committed to never allowing a dispute about coverage or service interfere with a real estate transaction, because your satisfaction is our highest priority.
Top benefits of a Cinch home protection plan
1. Protection: Our plan provides repair or replacement coverage for mechanical failures of major systems and essential appliances that are not covered by homeowners insurance plans. (Download a brochure below to learn more).
2. Savings: Save hundreds or even thousands of dollars1 on covered components that need repair or replacement. You'll pay just one low service call fee for a service partner to come to your home and diagnose the issue.
3. Convenience: We're available 24/7. Our customer care representatives will match you with a pre-screened licensed service partner, so you won't need to spend time looking for a professional that you can trust. You can call our toll-free number or file a claim online.
4. Peace of mind: A Cinch home protection plan gives you the protection you need and the peace of mind you want when a covered appliance or system breaks down. Plus, covered repairs are guaranteed for 180 days — at no additional cost to you.
Keep your home protected for as long as you own it. Your plan is renewable; just let us know you want to renew. We won't charge you until your next year of coverage begins. Renew now.
If you have a question or want to learn more, browse our FAQ or ask your Cinch home protection plan agent for more information.
*Individual trademarks are owned by the brand name company.
Download a Brochure
Download your local Long & Foster home warranty brochure for current warranty coverage and pricing in your state.
Click here for Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Eastern Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia
Click here for New Jersey
Click here for Fonville Morisey (North Carolina) offices only