Boca Raton, FL (Oct. 29, 2020) – Cinch Home Services (Cinch), the nation’s leading provider of home service solutions, continues its mission of simplifying home management as it celebrates its one year anniversary since rebranding under its new corporate identity.
A critical step in its multi-year digital transformation, Cinch’s rebranding was only the first of several milestones achieved since late 2019. Over the past year, Cinch made significant investments in new tech-forward consumer offerings, appointed two new members to the executive team and earned industry accolades, while continuing to serve its customers during the global coronavirus pandemic. Altogether, these accomplishments further Cinch’s efforts to significantly expand its presence within the $425 billion home services marketplace.
“The transition to the Cinch name is more than a new coat of paint – it is a foundational step as we work to deliver game-changing experiences for our customers, distribution partners and service professionals,” said Steve Upshaw, CEO of Cinch. “We have come a long way as a company – from our industry-leading home service solutions to the way we invest in our communities. As we enter our second year, we remain committed to achieving our vision of a Cinch solution in every U.S. household.”
Like many companies, Cinch navigated an unprecedented year, rapidly transitioning several hundred employees to a remote work environment within a matter of days, while maintaining its commitment to high levels of customer service. “While it has certainly been a challenging time, I am proud of the agility, innovation and resilience demonstrated by our Cinch family,” added Upshaw.
Bringing the Cinch Brand to Life
Over the past year, Cinch forged new partnerships and launched new solutions aimed at simplifying the lives of homeowners and renters nationwide. The company also demonstrated its commitment to growing the business while giving back to the communities that it serves. Highlights include:
- New Digital Solutions for Today’s Consumer: Adapting to consumers’ evolving needs, Cinch launched a new digital on-demand platform that allows them to quickly compare between having their home service request solved on-demand without further commitments, or entering a home service plan that can both solve their current and future needs – an industry first. It also launched Cinch Smart Support, which simplifies the management and maintenance of a variety of smart devices by offering 24/7/365 technical support for any connected electronic device, regardless of when or where it was purchased.
- Expanding Solutions to Better Serve Clients: By partnering with Porch, a home service Vertical SaaS company, Cinch customers have access to Porch’s on-demand handyman service network, through which they can easily find and book professionals to help them tackle most common home projects. Similarly, Porch users will have access to purchase Cinch home protection plans. Through its collaboration with Notion, a Comcast company, Cinch will be able to bundle the Notion Smart Home Starter Kit with a Cinch home service plan. And most recently, Cinch made strides to serve the property & casualty (P&C) insurance market by partnering with industry disruptor Kin Insurance.
- Award-Winning Sales and Customer Service Team: Cinch has earned industry honors for its unwavering commitment to its customers, partners and service professionals. This year, Cinch won a record of 18 Stevie® awards in the 2020 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Wins across several categories – including Innovation in Sales, Sales Growth Achievement of the Year and Customer Service Training or Coaching Program of the Year – capped off a stellar showing at the awards. In 2020, the awards saw more than 2,600 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry around the world.
- New Executive Appointments to Drive Future Growth: Cinch appointed Nancy DiSpirito to the newly created role of Chief Strategy Officer to oversee the company’s short- and long-term strategic, operational, and organizational planning processes, with a focus on advancing Cinch’s growth and overall market leadership. It also hired Chewy.com veteran Jason Klinghoffer as Senior Vice President of Direct to Consumer (DTC), responsible for scaling the company’s DTC channel and building consumer awareness around Cinch’s new products and offerings.
- Investing in the Community: Cinch completed its first year as one of the Orange Bowl Committee’s (OBC) corporate partners. As part of a multi-year agreement, Cinch plays a key role in the South Florida-based OBC’s outreach programs, which includes supporting local students and teachers through its Leadership Academy and OBCares initiative. Cinch also made a financial donation to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People’s (NAACP) Legal Defense and Education Fund and matched associates’ contributions to non-profits dedicated to social justice and equality.
About Cinch Home Services
Cinch Home Services is the leading home services company that makes it easy for everyone to enjoy their home to the fullest, regardless of whether they own or rent. Building upon 40 years of proven experience, Cinch uses smart, modern tools and an award-winning customer support network to remove the guesswork around preventing, diagnosing and solving a wide variety of home-related issues. Cinch partners with expert technicians nationwide to provide unmatched service and value and continues to make strides with digital-forward strategies, platforms and initiatives that are modernizing home management services to address today’s customer needs. Cinch strives to exceed owners, renters, real estate agents and partners’ expectations, every time. Cinch Home Services, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit cinchhomeservices.com and follow on Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.